In the event that you/ your child can no longer make a group, individual or Academy coaching session booked with Complete Cricket (International) Limited, the following Cancellation Policy will apply:
- If Complete Cricket are notified of known dates of absences (for example, due to holidays) at the time of booking, the cost of these sessions will be deducted from the amount payable;
- The cost of all other missed sessions will not be refundable.
- If Complete Cricket are notified of known dates of absences (for example, due to holidays) at the time of making a block booking (of 6 sessions), the missed sessions will be rearranged for mutually convenient day(s)/time(s);
- If, after a booking has been made, an individual session needs to be cancelled and Complete Cricket are given more than 24 hours’ advance notice of the cancellation, Complete Cricket will endeavour to fulfil the missed session at a mutually convenient day/ time. If this is not possible, a refund will be given for that session;
- If an individual session is cancelled within 24 hours of it being due to take place, the cost of that session will not be refundable. If it was not paid for in advance, the cost of the session will be payable and should be paid for within 7 days of the scheduled session.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure a place at a Complete Cricket Academy. Once this deposit has been paid, it is non-refundable.
- Once the balance of payment for the Academy course has been paid (by a date to be specified by Complete Cricket), no refund or part-refund will be given.
- If on a particular date you/ your child cannot attend an Academy session, where appropriate Complete Cricket will offer the opportunity for you/ your child to attend another Academy session (with a different age group) that week, or the preceding or following week. If that session cannot be attended, the cost of the missed week will not be refunded.
In the event that Complete Cricket need to cancel a session, for example, due to the illness of a coach, Complete Cricket will endeavour to fulfill the missed session at a mutually convenient day/ time. If this is not possible, a refund will be given within 7 days of the scheduled session.
A PDF download of our Cancellation Policy is available.
Where a refund is payable, please contact Complete Cricket at firstname.lastname@example.org.