We’re Complete Cricket, a rapidly growing and hugely exciting sports business based in the Midlands, and we require a strong Bookkeeper/ Administrator to start asap due to the expansion of the company. This is a diverse and exciting opportunity for a dynamic new hire working on a full time employed basis.
We have a flexible offer for the right person, along with great personal growth opportunities as the business continues on its exciting path.
Applicants must have prior experience of working in a bookkeeping/ accounting role with strong administration skills. If you are interested in this position, please apply attaching a copy of your current CV indicating your desired salary.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining purchase & sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Cash flow forecasting
- General admin/paperwork and filing
- Operational administrative duties
This position requires:
- A proactive, confident and flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a workload in order to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Reliability and positivity
- The ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- A methodical and organised approach to work
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful application should possess a strong working knowledge of Sage as well as being competent within the Microsoft Office Suite. A bookkeeping qualification would be advantageous; however, we would also consider a candidate who is qualified by proven experience.
Knowledge of cricket would be a bonus but is not essential – the main attributes we are looking for are those listed above.
Is this you? If so, we’d love to speak to you! Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org