Complete Cricket Academies 2020/21
We are delighted to announce the launch of our highly successful Complete Cricket Academy Programme for Summer 2020!
2020 Summer Academy
Once again, the Academy will be for County or District standard players OR any individuals that we believe have the required ability.
The Complete Cricket Summer Academy will be 12 x 2 hour sessions starting on Tuesday 21st April and finishing on Tuesday 14th July.
- The U10’s, U11’s & U12’s session will be from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- The U13’s, U14’s & U15’s session will be from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
WHERE IS THE ACADEMY BEING HELD?
The Complete Cricket Summer Academy will be held indoors at Tudor Grange Academy, which means each player that attends is guaranteed 24 hours of coaching from expert Complete Cricket coaches plus use of excellent facilities and equipment including Pitchvision technology.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Each academy session is limited to 25 places, available on a first come first served basis. If you would like to sign your son/daughter onto one of our academies please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To secure a place there are 2 payment options:
- Option 1: One off payment option made by Tuesday 31st March 2020- £399
- Option 2: Two instalments totalling £450. The first instalment of £225 by Tuesday 31st March 2020 and the remaining £225 by Friday 17th April 2020
HOW DO I PAY?
Please pay by BACS to the account below, referencing your son/daughter’s name:
Account name: Complete Cricket International Ltd
Sort Code: 20-77-62
Account number: 83254747
*Please note that once places have been booked, any sessions missed can be transferred to another academy session that week (subject to places being available), but they are not transferable to 1:1 sessions.
Academy clothing is available to purchase directly from Hawk’s website. They have a range of training wear available and we would recommend the following training bundle should you wish to purchase kit: http://www.hawkcricket.com/store/Training-Bundle-p82530153
What are the benefits of the Complete Cricket Academy?
Here are SIX! great reasons to enrol your son/daughter on to the academy:
- Individually tailored coaching programmes designed by ECB Level 3 qualified coaches, geared specifically at improving your child’s all-round game
- Unrivalled specialist coaching from current and past professional cricketers geared towards preparing children for county trials (38% of all players within the Warwickshire age group system in 2018 have attended the Complete Cricket Academy)
- Expert coaching for Batters, Pace Bowlers, Spin Bowlers and Wicketkeepers
- Focussed specialist fielding sessions and advanced movement techniques
- Tactical/ game awareness sessions focusing on field placements, bowling and captaincy scenarios
- Fitness testing to help your child maximise their physical fitness and to highlight existing strengths and areas that can be worked on to improve their game
Here’s another SIX! great reasons to enrol your son/daughter on to the academy:
- Our specialist medical and fitness partner Core Clinics will deliver cricket specific Strength & Conditioning training and will monitor and support all fitness testing
- All players will receive a FREE extensive movement and postural analysis DIERS scan used to prevent stress fractures – fantastic value for a service commercially charged at over £200!
- NEW! We will be introducing PitchVision to our training this year, with a minimum of two session weeks incorporating this state-of-the-art cricket analysis system combining motion tracking and video analysis [as used by the likes of SKY Sports and other major broadcasters]
- BOLA bowling machines and use of the state-of-the-art Merlyn Spin machine (at Solihull School sessions post-October Half Term only*)
- Group nets and real-world match scenarios
- Loads of fun!
Want an Elite package?
Want even more?? Take your child’s game to the next level through our Elite Academy Package:
- 2 x detailed reports over 12 weeks using PitchVision One which is a state-of-the-art cricket analysis system combining motion tracking and video analysis
- Reports written by ECB Level 3 Qualified Coaches with advanced technical knowledge
- This provides an opportunity for your child’s development to be further enhanced, through personalised, high level technical analysis and an accompanying development plan
Included in this is the extensive movement and postural analysis programme as well as the DIERS scan used to prevent stress fractures
The Elite Academy Package is available for an additional £200.